Applying For Housing Loan As A BJJ Instructor
If you are a BJJ instructor and plan on purchasing a house soon, then you should take note the common mistakes that most people make when applying for a house loan. The reason being, you don’t really earn a high income as a BJJ instructor. Hence, you should make sure you don’t make mistakes in order to save your money.
Common Mistakes People after Applying for a Housing Loan
One of the biggest achievements anyone could achieve is being able to own a house. It sure is a big step one would take if he/she decides to own a house. Nowadays, people usually achieve such through instalment process. Such instalment plan usually lasts for decades. There are also instances where one could buy a house with cash. This could surely drain their savings. It would be best for them to apply for a housing loan. But before you do, you should keep in mind that there’s a chance for you to get rejected. For you to pass the test and get approve, you should definitely finish reading the entire article for this could help you avoid mistakes that could lead you to chaos.
1. Savings for down payment
One of the biggest mistakes one could do after being approved for a housing loan is using all of their savings for the down payment. Even if you’re approved for a housing loan, they will still require you to prepare at least 20% of the total price of the house you plan to buy, for the down payment.
* Even if you will be approved of a loan, you will still need to prepare at least 20% for the down payment. If you’re eyeing different units that is for sale pantai hillpark bangsar south or buy property seni mont kiara condo kl , you need to make sure that it won’t be draining your savings account for it can surely make things hard. Using your entire savings for buying a property is not a good idea for there are unexpected happenings that would require a great deal of money. It might probably just lead you back to selling the equity of your house, which means that all of the trouble you went through just to get that property will go to waste.
2. Not calculating monthly expenses
* You need to be aware that once you have a housing loan to pay, you should expect that most of your monthly income will be used to pay for the loan. Owning a rent room g residence kl or even just on the process of getting your own house is already a big achievement, but then again, you would need to consider things such as bills, tuition fees, and just day to day expenses. If half of your income would go to the monthly amortization, what will you use to pay for other expenses? Keep in mind that such loans will last for decades. This is why you should choose a property wherein 30-40% of your monthly salary will be needed to pay for the amortization.
3. Focusing on one property
* Another mistake commonly made by people trying to get a house is focusing on just one property as pantai hillpark rent, and not checking out other options as such g residence kl property for rent. In this day and age, more and more entities offer home loans. This is why, for those people planning to apply for one, it would be best for them to check out every option they have. You’d find different deals and offers with different terms and interest rates. Focusing on just one and neglecting the other offers is a bad idea. You might think that you’d end up with the best option; that the one you found is the right one already, but that rarely happens. It’s best to compare and contrast different offers to find out which one’s the best. If you want to end up with the best, you have to check out of the options you have.
4. Neglecting living expenses
* Most people trying to get a house tend to focus on the cost of the house that they’d forget the expenses of living in it. You need to make sure that you have the capabilities to maintain the house you plan to get. The moment you start to live in that house, would also be the start of all the expenses you’d have to pay to maintain it. You need to be aware of these things for you to prepare yourself and not get caught up with all bills and responsibilities. Be very careful when choosing a place to buy to prevent great stress and hassle situations to come in your way. Don’t forget, always keep in mind that to own its equity, it would take years.
So what are you still waiting for? If a property is what you’re trying to get, make sure to apply for a housing loan now! Get your hands on the hottest properties available in Malaysia. Get to experience great culture, with great cuisine, nightlife, and etc. Buy g residence kl room for rent in Malaysia now! Once you get to experience what it’s like living in Malaysia, you’ll surely be happy with your choice.
Make sure to consider these concerns when applying for a housing loan. You do not want to make the same mistakes. would want nothing but a free flow, peaceful, away from hassle, stress, and chaos. Do your best now and you’ll surely get your dream property.
Contact us to learn more!